Description of the post
The post offers exciting opportunities to researchers working in the field of business ethics and sustainability. You conduct independent research and aim to publish in high-ranked international journals recognized by the research school of the Faculty in the field of business ethics and sustainability, broadly construed. Moreover, you have good teaching skills and are interested in developing these further. You will contribute to the courses in the BSc and MSc programs offered by the Faculty on topics such as business ethics, corporate social responsibility, sustainability, climate change, and energy transition. Moreover, you may be involved in the supervision of Bachelor’s and Master’s theses.
We encourage you to apply if you meet the next qualifications:
- a PhD in a business ethics and sustainability-related field (including but not limited to ethics, philosophy, economics, business, law)
- a relevant research record in business ethics and sustainability, broadly construed, as reflected in peer-reviewed international publications
- teaching experience, preferably in topics such as business ethics, corporate social responsibility, sustainability, climate change, and energy transition
- a University Teaching Qualification (UTQ) or the willingness to obtain this qualification
- a social, positive and dedicated attitude
- organizational qualities and good communicative skills; and
- ambition to develop an international network of professional contacts.
Find full position details and application instructions here: https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/job-opportunities/?details=00347-02S0009DLP