On behalf of the Society for Business Ethics, I would like to invite members and friends of the Society to submit content for our upcoming January Newsletter by Wednesday, January 19.
Please email submissions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “SBE January Newsletter.”
Potential newsletter content includes the following:
- Position announcements: Please include a position title and rank; institution; deadline; elaboration as appropriate; and a link to the full position announcement. An institutional logo is welcome.
- Conference or consortium calls: Please include a conference title and location; submission and registration deadlines; elaboration as appropriate; and a link to the full conference call or webpage. A logo is welcome.
- Special issue calls: Please include a journal name and issue title; submission deadline; elaboration as appropriate; and a link to the full position announcement. A single image is welcome.
- Book publication announcements (SBE members only): Please include a book citation; elaboration as appropriate; and a link to the book’s page on the publisher’s website. A single image is welcome.
- Other member news (e.g., dissertation defenses, media mentions, new positions, promotions, awards, or retirements . . . also SBE members only): Please include a headline; no more than two paragraphs of elaboration (i.e., roughly 200 words); and a web link, if relevant. A single image is welcome. News of non-monograph publications, presentations, or other CV items . . . laudable though they may be . . . will not typically be included in the newsletter.
The SBE Newsletter is archived in its own section of the SBE website here.
Position announcements, conference or consortium calls, media mentions, and special issue calls are also posted to the “Announcements” section of the SBE website and to relevant SBE social media as I receive them. Please feel free to send these at your convenience throughout the year; they do not need to wait for newsletters!
I look forward to receiving your submissions – Jason
Dr. Jason M. Stansbury
Executive Director, Society for Business Ethics
James & Judith Chambery Fellow for the Study of Ethics in Business
Professor of Business