2020 Social Issues in Management Best Book Award
Call for Nominations
Deadline for nominations: May 1, 2020
The selection committee for the 2020 SIM Best Book Award welcomes nominations (including self-nominations) for this year’s award.
– Books must have been published between January 2015 and December 2019.
– Authors do not need to be members of SIM.
– Textbooks are not eligible.
– Edited books with multiple authors are not eligible.
– Maximum two books per author.
Award Criteria: Nominated books will be evaluated based on the following:
– Relevance to the SIM domain.
– Contribution to the field.
– Empirical or theoretical rigor.
The following information must accompany each nomination:
– The title of the book and name(s) of the author(s).
– The year of publication.
– The publisher.
– An electronic copy of their book, or a link.
Please send your nominations to Petya Koleva at email@example.com with “SIM BOOK AWARD NOMINATION” in the subject line no later than May 1, 2020.
The 2020 SIM Best Book Award Committee:
– Dr. Sarah Stephen, Institute for Business Ethics, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
– Dr. Theodora Issa, School of Management, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Management, Curtin University, Australia
– Dr. Petya Koleva (Chair), School of Strategy and Management, Faculty of Business and Law, Coventry, United Kingdom