W. Michael Hoffman (Editor), Robert E. Frederick (Editor), Mark S. Schwartz (Editor)
February 2014, Wiley-Blackwell
The fifth edition of Business Ethics addresses current, intriguing, often complex issues in corporate morality through 53 readings and 30 pertinent case studies. Now significantly updated, it includes new leading articles, related current cases, and mini-cases based on MBA student dilemmas.
- Addresses a broad range of the most current, intriguing, often complex issues and cases in corporate morality
- Provides impartial, point-counterpoint presentations of different perspectives on the most important and highly contended issues of business ethics
- Updated and significant case studies are included to reinforce student learning
- Now contains mini-cases based on actual MBA student dilemmas
- Each author has substantial experience in teaching, writing, and conducting research in the field